This is the new Silhouette machine, the CURIO
The Silhouette Curio™ hobby machine is the perfect complement to Silhouette’s other cutting tools.
Simply connect the Curio to your PC or Mac with the included USB cable and use the included software, Silhouette Studio®, to design your project.
Then send your project to the Curio to put your signature style on countless DIY projects. With Curio you can:
• Create beautifully etched metal (stippling/etching tool sold separately)
• Embellish foils and metals with unique stipple patterns (stippling/etching tool sold separately)
• Sketch intricate, multi-color designs
• Create one-of-a-kind stippled ink projects (sketch pens and felt tip pens sold separately)
• Cut custom designs out of paper, card stock, vellum, vinyl, fabric, stencil material and more
• Cut or sketch fonts already installed on your computer
• Add embossing or debossing textures to soft papers, vellum and other delicate materials
• Use unique materials as project surfaces such as woods, canvas, metals, and more
• Register and cut printed materials (Print & Cut feature)
The Curio is the only machine that can unlock the stippling, etching, debossing, embossing and dual carriage features in Silhouette Studio® design software.
8.5 in. x 6 in. base (includes four platforms)
8.5 in. x 6 in. cutting mat
8.5 in. x 6 in. embossing mat
Fine embossing tool
Wide embossing tool
50 exclusive designs
Silhouette Studio® Software CD
Price for the Curio is: $249.99
When you pre-order your machine with Enchantart you will also receive a gift certificate for $100 in digital files from Enchantart.
Please send us an email to email@example.com to arrange your pre-order.