I really like fonts. They reflect the mood and style of your projects. There are many fonts installed in your computer and there are more that you can download from the internet. Follow these steps to add new fonts to your computer:
Open a website that offers free downloadable fonts (ex: www.myfonts.com ).
- Follow the instructions provided from the website.
- Click on the Start Button and choose Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, double click the Fonts icon. The Fonts window opens, revealing all the fonts installed on your computer.
- Choose File, Install New Font. A dialog box appears showing the new fonts available for installation.
- Select the font/s that you want to install and click OK.
Tags: download fonts