Here is the Cinch, a new binding machine like the Bind-it-All (BIA). This one looks more solid than the BIA, would takes more space on your table but is more stable. Also, it is easier to operate. The regular price is $100. Now, Enchant Art is selling it at spectacular price $85 if you insert the coupon code CINCH4U at checkout. Don’t miss the opportunity to bind your own books.
The Cinch binds your project in 3 steps:
Step 1) Punch holes using the Punch and Cinching Lever with rubber cushioned handle and smooth pressing motion.
Step 2) Thread sheets
Step 3) Cinch wire, and your book is done!
- Punch perfect holes without measuring
- Round holes. You can use regular metal or rubber rings. Also you can use the coils from the BIA
- Projects lay flat while punching
- Punches any length
- Punch up to 20 sheets of copy paper at once.
- Sliding Measurements Guide centers holes in inches and centimeters up to 13″
- Customize Hole Punching Knobs allow holes to be punched in any configuration
- Instructions and Charts printed on the base of the tool
- Handle Clip holds the handle down for storage and travel
Give it a try. It’s a really cool machine and the most that I like it’s how sturdy it is.